Monday 9 June 2014

Updates and the summer blogging


So this blog post is a bit more personal but it also concerns the blog itself so read on if you are interested.

As of the 20th of June 2014 I will be away for three months in Austria at the Wolf Science Center, conducting research on wolf behavior. This is a massive step towards my goals and personally it is something that I am excited and terrified of.  I am unsure of how much internet access I will have but I will try and blog my experiences as  much as I can.

Which brings me to issue number two. Since I will be blogging my experiences, the blog may be a bit more focused on that over the summer. I will try and have species of the week ready for every Sunday before I depart and I will try and get a few posts up on a queue to be available.  Now if there is complete radio silence on my part just assume I am too busy working on my project or that I do not have enough free Internet time. I intend to keep a diary anyway so I will probably post them once I return if I can't do it on the time of writing.

That's all for now and I hope you all have a great summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment