Friday 8 April 2016

Where have I been?

It's been a good couple of months since I posted on this blog. I assure you my love for nature has not changed but I've been pretty busy. Let me give you a rundown of what I've been up to.

1)Masters: I finally got accepted at a masters program and I am studying at California State University, Fresno. My research includes urban predators and how they are adapting.

2)I've started raising guide dog puppies. It's a great experience so far.

Okay now that those are out of the way let's talk about the future of this blog. It's been inactive for a while now. I aim to resurrect it with new content but I have also decided that I would like to have other authors cowrite.So if anyone is interested then please get in contact with me and we can work out the details.

Otherwise I aim to update content at least once a week with maybe species of the week making a return.

Thanks for being here and reading this.

Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment