Tuesday 11 February 2014

Updates

Hello there everyone,
First of all allow me to apologize for missing the last couple of  the "species of the week"series. Ill try not to miss them from now on.
I just wanted to share some news with you and some ideas for the blog.

First things first. Over the summer I will be in Austria at a science center to do my Bachelor's research on wolf behavior. I am not sure how accessible the internet will be but I will try my best to add least queue a few articles for you. If I get internet access then I will provide my experiences for you read while I am there. So expect a lot of wolf talk over the summer.

Secondly I find that if I have set series it keeps me motivated to write so I decided to review documentaries along with species of the week. I will start with a documentary a month and then see from their own.

Thirdly, I will be writing more articles with one coming soon.

Thanks for understanding
Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment